Senior Systems Engineer (SCCM)
- Responsible in day 1 designing, implementing and administering Microsoft Products, especially SCCM, SCOM, Active Directory, KMS, WSUS together with the common network services like DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc.
- Deployment of server hardening and support various applications on remediation of hardening issues.
- Deployment for network printer, file services and servers/desktop.
- Deployment in a medium to large environment.
- In charge in troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Software deployment and patch management procedures including server patching, Microsoft clustering and NLB setup
- Troubleshooting software and patches deployments.
- Responsible in testing, troubleshooting and debugging deployment issues
- Provide reports to management
- At least 3 years of IT experience with software distribution and desktop project management;
- Preferably possess certification such as Microsoft MCSE (including SCCM), PMP certification or equivalent; and
- Experienced in implementing desktop virtualization and Endpoint Analytics Tool.
- Exposed to MBAM, scripting (PowerShell/Visual Studio), MS technologies and related tool/utilities
- Experienced project implementation
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd