Senior Systems Engineer (Overall Infra / Lead) - Perm, CBD
- This is a perm opening with one of my clients in Finance & Banking. They are looking for a technical hands-on Senior Engineer, with supervisory experiences to join their IT team.
- Working location will be in CBD area. On 5 days work week, regular office hours.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the computer/data center and support users in their technical requirements.
- Lead in executing Disaster Recovery and meeting Business Continuity Plan requirements of the Company.
- Lead in Projects, from conceptualizing, review, recommendation to successful implementation of projects.
- Conversant with latest technologies so as to provide recommendations and enhance existing technologies.
- Working with the team to provide timely reports as required.
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology as an Engineer and in lead/supervisory position.
- Must be conversant with networking environment.
- Possess Professional Certification in Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in team.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16851
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD