Senior Systems Engineer
- Opportunity within a well-backed company with regional expansion plans
- Manage the internal, cloud-based IT infrastructure
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a fast-growing omni-channel 'buy now pay later' payment company. With a solution that enables consumers to afford responsibly, they help merchants of all sizes boost online sales.
In this role, you will be managing our internal, cloud-based IT infrastructure and supporting our CIO with strategic IT projects.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing a set of complex applications (e.g. Google GSuite, Salesforce) and being the go-to person for change requests/enhancements
- Realising system changes (from request assessment, impact assessments, stakeholder communication, deployment, documentation)
- Ensuring compliance with IT security standards, policies, and procedures across the organization
- Providing service usage dashboards/reports and highlighting abnormal behavior
- Documenting system architecture and ensuring that all changes are tracked accordingly
- Supporting larger initiatives (e.g. SSO) from implementation, project management, communication etc.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Cloud space
- You have at least 3 years of Application Security and Project Management experience
- You ideally have experience with Salesforce
- Prior exposure to ecommerce, retail, digital travel industries as well as payments-related products will be advantageous
- You have excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
- You are passionate and have a desire to learn
- You are driven by results and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- You are organised and have strong time-management skills
- You are reliant and able to work independently
Snaphunt Pte Ltd