Senior Systems Engineer - Citrix Technologies
Hiring IT Senior Systems Engineer
Design, plan and implementation of Citrix based Solutions which includes Virtual Desktop and Virtual Apps as well as external access through Citrix ADC (Netscaler).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support of Virtual Desktop team in regards to support business process from any device.
- Implemented solutions and hand over to our service provider for the daily operations and incident/problem resolution.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Citrix technologies and IT Infrastructure space.
- Prior experience in designing, planning and implementing large and complex Citrix solutions or leading projects in that area.
- Technical knowledge in Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktops products, this includes UPM, WEM, HDX Realtime Media.
- Very good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies like VMware, storage, networking technologies and good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies like Active Directory, Windows Server, GPOs.
Knowledge of ITIL processes, and methodologies and good knowledge of Citrix ADC is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking, motivation, and open for innovation and quality orientation.
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd