Senior / Systems Analyst (Educational Industry) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $5000
- Work with users on assigned projects to understand their business needs and to translate these into functional requirements.
- Create IT solutions and designs to meet functional requirements which meet the approval of team leader.
- Execute project implementation to meet the agreed functionality, quality, schedule and cost.
- Achieve standards in documentation, coding quality, testing, data protection and security set by the team leader.
- Deliver and provide any necessary support and/or training activities to support the operation of completed project systems in production.
- Assist team lead in providing guidance and training to new department staff members
- Support and provide resources for divisional activities if called upon, including: internal and external audit; Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery; Team
- building and quarterly sharing Graduation support activities
- Observe data integrity and confidentiality for information handled by the department in the course of work.
- Maintain a positive working environment.
- Practice and demonstrate teamwork.
- Participate in innovation and process improvements.
- Provide customer oriented services that delights them.
- Perform other work functions as necessary or assigned by supervisor
- 1 year contract
- Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $3000 to $5000
- Degree in Information technology or its equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable experience in software development and/or support.
- Understanding of good software design and developmental practices.
- Well verse with SQL programming on Microsoft and Oracle SQL server and able to assimilate programming of other database systems such as SQLite, MySQL, Postgres.
- Well verse with Web application technologies such as and not limited to CSS, JQuery, HTML5
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd