Senior Systems Analyst @ Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Analyze user's requirements, include determining feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current systems, potential problem area and recommending solutions for projects
- Assist in managing both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule with proper project plan that is closely monitored and if necessary, adjusted
- Define, design, develop, test and deploy application to meet the needs of the organization
- Responsible for the maintenance of application changes due to user requests or upgrade of operating systems, database systems and/or third-part software.
- Provide application support and advice to user to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications, including conducting application training to users, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, connectivity, user access and component configuration problems.
- Responsible for creation of all system documentations, and to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal uses in the development/support of the new system
- Ensure the system is working smoothly when it goes ‘live’
- Assist internal users in their daily usage of the application
- To assist Senior Manager in all other assigned duties
- To assist in the general administrative function of the department
- Participate in university-wide events
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on experience & qualification
- Degree in information technology or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge / Expertise in implementation of HR/Finance module in SAP or Oracle ERP system will be a great advantage.
- Experience in web based application development with full SDLC
- Hands on experience with the Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Able to take challenges, work independently or as a team, and be self-driven to learn new technologies
- Possess strong technical competencies, analytical, good interpersonal skills and services oriented.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd