Senior System Specialist (MNC, Wireless Networking, CCNA, Purdue Model)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct active and passive Radio Frequency (RF) site surveys
- Prepare technical documents to assist the sales & project teams, co-ordinate with vendors
- Install and commission hardware and software for Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Prepares and participates in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Be available to support customers on-site and through remote connectivity
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting service to help customers maintain existing “live” systems (reactive and preventive), troubleshoot and diagnose issues, and recommend technical solutions.
- Disseminates safety and/or relevant notices to update System as part of service support.
- Manages and facilitates renewal of software licenses.
- Generates standard service reports and facilitate provision of customized reports where required.
- Oversees a team of engineers to ensure compliance to company’s and customers’ policies including work ethics.
- Min Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems/Networking
- Network certification such as CCNA / CCNA Wireless / CCNA Security
- Min 3-5 years of Wireless Networking experience
- Good knowledge on industrial control system architecture (Purdue Model).
- Good knowledge on cybersecurity, threats and defenses.
- Good knowledge on Cisco hardware and software is an added advantage
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd