Senior System Engineers (AD, SCOM, SCCM, VMWare, Linux)
- Provide overall system administration and maintenance support for Windows servers, AD servers, Citrix, SCCM, Tivoli, Enterprise Anti-Virus software, etc.
- Provide 1st level / 2nd level support to end users in troubleshooting and resolving for desktop PC, servers, network problems
- Manage assigned projects and project components to delivery service in accordance with established objectives
- Maintain software applications, operating systems and carry out regular maintenance
- Review systems regularly to improve and streamline work processes
- Degree/Diploma/ITE in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years' practical experience in vendor management, system & network administration
- 2 to 3 yrs hands on experience on AD, SCOM, SCCM, vmware, hyper v, linux, storage, microsoft products, etc. will be good.
Candidates with experience on server back end administration tasks
- Good communications & writing skills
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.