Senior System Engineer (Perm, In-house / Infrastructure / Banking)
On behalf of our Client, who is in the Finance industry, we are sourcing for a Senior System Engineer, responsible to lead the technical team in managing the Company's IT systems efficiently, ensuring the availability, integrity and security of systems used within the organization.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the computer/data center and support users in their technical requirements.
- Working with the team to provide timely reports as required.
- Lead in executing Disaster Recovery and meeting Business Continuity Plan requirements of the Company.
- Conversant with latest technologies so as to provide recommendations and enhance existing technologies.
- Lead in Projects, from conceptualizing, review, recommendation to successful implementation of projects.
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology in lead/supervisory role.
- Must be conversant with networking environment.
- Possess Professional Certification in Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in team.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD