Senior System Engineer (Network) - 2 years contract
- Management of network daily activities; incident and problem management through ticketing system and liaise with vendors and other functional IT team for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Proactively ensure highest level of network availability, maintain acceptable network performance, responding to critical production network alerts including potential cybersecurity exploits and troubleshooting on WAN, SD-WAN, LAN, VPN and Wireless.
- Lead / participate in planning and implementation of enterprise network solutions across multiple global sites, and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Responsible for running and maintaining Corporate Data center.
- Collaborate and work with project teams, users and stakeholders to understand their business requirement and IT infrastructure challenges and to provide technical solution to address requirement and challenges.
- Perform upgrade planning, process creation, documentation on network design, inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with Cyber security team to align IT infrastructure with established standards
- and policies and perform patch management on network devices and appliances.
- Define and monitor key operations metrics to provide monthly reporting.
- Manage project implementation & coordinate with the vendors to deliver projects in
- accordance to timeline and conduct pre/post implementation plan review.
- Part of Corporate core infrastructure team to review network architecture and design for all global sites.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing network equipment in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco WAN Router, Fortigate/Cisco Next.
- Generation Firewall, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Aruba Enterprise Wireless etc.
- Experience with network security design, integrating solutions from different vendors.
- Well versed in latest technological trends, network concepts, setup and maintenance of on-premise data center, SD-WAN, network, performance monitoring, VoIP , Routing Protocols and network security.
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark etc.
- Experience in DNS, Active Directory, VMWare/Hyper-V virtualisation would be added advantage.
- Experience in planning and managing IT projects and teams across multiple sites.
- CCNA/CCNP certification is preferred.
- Able to commit to a 2 years renewable contract.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd