Senior System Architect (Pega)
Carecone Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2021
EA Licence No: 20C0199|EA Personal Registration No: 19100090
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Technical Leadership role helps to coordinate and facilitate the technical aspects of the solution.
- Works with all stakeholders to help ensure best possible design and solution.
- SSAs lead the technical team in understanding requirements, and use cases and developing technical specifications for the configuration team resources so they can easily configure the requirements for each individual use case.
- Hands-on design and configuration of all Pega components including flows, UI elements, the configuration of business rules and automated decisions, reports, correspondence and Pega interfaces (services and connectors).
- Responsible for the technical solution design, including adherence to Enterprise Class Structure (ECS), data model and application framework.
- SSAs architect the technical solution and lead the technical team in development activities.
- SSAs ensure adherence to the Pega Systems development guardrails as well as the original design principles.
- SSAs when appropriate mentor and coach client Pega trained configuration and architecture resources
- SSAs continuously provide knowledge transfer to the customer.
- SSAs ensure compliance with coding standards, UI standards, and Corporate standards
- SSAs perform code reviews to ensure application quality
- SSAs review alert logs to ensure quality standards
- SSAs run pre-flight and PAL to ensure performance and quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 6-8 years of progressive Pega experience
- 5 years experience working with Agile or Scaled Agile
- 4 years minimum consulting / technical development roles
- Hands-on development background
- Manufacturing domain knowledge required
- CRM implementation background - with Pega or other technologies
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd