Senior System Analyst (J2ee) (Project Management) - West
Senior System Analyst (J2ee) (Project Management)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in project management and co-ordinate with vendors to ensure smooth systems implementation.
- Conduct requirement studies, detailed systems analysis and design, and systems testing of new systems and system enhancements.
- Develop test specification and perform testing (Test Specialist Role).
- Project or Tech Lead in change management and ensure changes to IT systems are delivered on schedule.
- Conduct impact analysis on application changes.
- Analyse and troubleshoot application problem.
- Implement system software changes.
- To ensure project is successfully delivered to meet user requirements.
- Manage stakeholders for project success.
- Perform Business Analyst role to implement business process innovation and change.
Job Specifications (e.g. Qualifications, Work Experience, Age & Other Skills, etc):
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or information technology.
- At least 2 years of software development (Java/ J2ee technologies) environment.
- At least 1 year project management experience.
- Highly resourceful individual who is proactive in asking and understanding the business needs.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- An effective team player and able to work independently.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to Choong Li Yi Evangeline (R1761981) via "APPLY NOW"
Recruit Express Pte Ltd