Senior/System Analyst (BI Developer)
Work location: Singapore
- Gather, analyze, and document reporting requirements, develop by yourself (both static reports and interactive dashboards).
- Work closely with business stakeholders to make sure data definitions and technical logic specifications align with business requirements.
- Perform data extractions via SQL and provide recommendation to business on data visualization and dashboards.
- Perform data profiling and come up with recommendations and report data quality issues.
- Document test plan, test cases, test scripts and perform QA activities.
- Build/Improve automated workflows and data checks to provide smooth running, data integrity and accurate reporting, ensuring consistency of information across reports.
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure stability and performance of systems and data delivery on time
- Analyze production problems, realize/recommend data correction.
- Support remote BI users on: best practices on BI tools, where to find data, troubleshooting.
- Maintain user guides and release notes up to date.
- Perform upgrade of the systems and applications to the new versions.
- Work with vendors (Microsoft) on technical issues resolution.
- Create/Update technical documentation for database/ETL/reports.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Science.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business intelligence development.
- Possess hands-on Power BI and have working experience in manufacturing sector and supply chain knowledge.
- Must have SQL knowledge and expected to be hands on and write complex SQL for data analysis.
- Prior knowledge in modeling and designing relational DBs, star schema and cubes will be a plus.
- Prior experience in ETL tools like SSIS will be a plus.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand business needs in order to translate them into system specifications and deliverable solutions.
- Experience with understanding of (1) Qlikview, (2) Reporting service SSRS (3) Azure cloud services (4) MapR and Hadoop.
- Familiar with project management concepts (Waterfall and Agile).
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya, EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd