Senior System Analyst -Basel
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
- Requirement Gathering with the users, and actively participate in BRD reviews.
- Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
- Create Functional Specification documents based on the BRD, conduct functional walkthrough for the stakeholders, and obtain FS signoff.
- Understand the system and provide adequate support to the development team in analysis and design.
- Support Development team in performing SIT.
- Support in UAT testing – responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase for all techno-functional queries.
- Assisting Project Manager in the delivery of the project and on the coordination with various stakeholders.
- For smaller projects, step in as a Technical Delivery Manager to manage the end to end delivery of the project.
- Meticulously help the team in delivering the project within the committed timelines.
- Maintain the risks and issues tracker and see them to closure.
- Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in a techno functional role in Financial domain.
- Experience in Basel computation and reporting (credit risk or market risk) is a must.
- Experience in Moody’s Risk Authority is preferred.
- Good knowledge in financial market products is required.
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL, PLSQL and Unix.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Have good communication skills (to work with various Teams including users) .
- Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Good Team Player.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)