Senior Supply Chain Analyst
• Develop, maintain and improve PowerBI Dashboard to improve end to end supply chain process
• Implement agile process and procedures to provide centralized master data management for SAP material master data and Quintiq knowledge tables; ensure security, consistency and integrity of master data across different systems
• Identify and implement improvements in supply chain management systems to continuously reduce planning cycle time to reduce reliance of manpower and to improve quality of plan to maximize throughput and to improve material yield (<3% for CAB and caging CAB) with optimized delivery plan to help minimize logistics cost
• Drive continuous improvement of end to end supply chain to improve productivity, internal cost customer service level
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Systems Engineering, IT or Supply Chain with min 3 years of experience in supply chain/production planning
• PowerBI dashboard development
• Database sql scripting and business application development experience
• Good understanding of end to end business process in a manufacturing environment
• Good knowledge of SAP ERP material master data management process and transactions
• Good knowledge of Quintiq planning systems design, functionalities, master data structure and its impact to system functionalities.
• Extensive knowledge about best practices in ERP and SCM
• Experienced in using SAP PP and MM module
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours:
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned responsibilities. Confident, autonomous, tenacious attitude.
• Rigorous, disciplined approach to work. Good process awareness. Adheres to procedures at all times.
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with other teams that support the delivery of quality work
• Demonstrates good partnership with colleagues, supports others
• Interacts effectively with others both individually and in group environments
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd