Senior/Staff Reliability Engineer
- Develop, setup and execute reliability tests to ensure that the product is fully functional and throughout its projected useful life.
- Design and sourcing of burn-in/reliability boards, drivers, set-ups and ovens (including documentation)
- Responsible for timely execution of reliability testing for products and technologies
- Development of best practices regarding reliability testing
- Maintenance and sustaining work on laboratory tools and equipment
- Continuous improvement of Reliability Test Procedures and Tools
- Act as reliability test representative to internal and external costumers
- Min Bachelor in Electrical/Materials Engineering or other relevant degree with at least 3 years of experience in semiconductor reliability
- Knowledge in JEDEC, Telcordia GR-468 and other reliability standards
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd