Senior Staff Quality Control Engineer (Incoming Quality)
- Manage incoming materials and conducts suppliers audits
- Drive QC related projects regarding new processes, new products, and continuous improvements
- Process support for AOI
- Creates and updates quality specifications
- Drive the implementation of corrective actions in case of complaints
- Solve quality or process problems and drives continuous improvements
- Optimize defined quality gates and optimize efficiency
- Generate and analyse quality data
- Min Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering or technology field with at least 5 years of experience in incoming quality and supplier management
- Experience in analyzing and systematic solving of physical/electrical problems
- Experience in AOI, MRB, SPC, etc
- Semiconductor industry experience is highly preferred.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd