Senior Staff Nurse/ Nurse Clinician - OT TRAINED, SOC
Nurse Clinician is responsible for coordinating, directing, and evaluating of patients’ care and treatment to ensure best outcome and excellent patient’s care.
- Enforce compliance to clinical standards of care and professional code of conduct
- Facilitate clinical faculty development to support clinical learning
- Assist the Doctor in the operating theatre
- Act as a liaison between patients and doctors to ensure that all essential medical communications are clear and accurately converted
- Administrative support to ensure smooths and efficiency of daily clinic operation
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care of patients with complex healthcare needs, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery in collaboration with the doctors and the nursing team.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by the Specialist Centre Manager and Doctor.
- Diploma in nursing/Degree Qualification
- Orthopaedic / Operating theatre experience will be advantage
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2-4 years nursing experience as a Nurse Clinician/ SSN
- Desired leadership behaviour demonstrated
- Knowledge of current trends in nursing practice
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd