Senior Staff Nurse
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient's condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient's advanced illness.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Maintain proper documentation of patient's condition and accurate collation of data.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving patient care.
- Minimum a Diploma in Nursing and registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably with minimum 2 years of post-registration experience in healthcare or hospice setting
- Able to perform 3 rotating shift duties
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and accurate
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player
- Able to perform under pressure
Interested Applicants please send your CV's to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd