Senior / Staff Nurse (Infection Control)
- Assist and collaborate with Nurse Clinician (NC) or Senior Nurse Manager (SNM) to define and develop plans that enable full participation for the unit/ward level to meet Infection Control (IC) policies and guidelines.
- Ensure staff practices in relation to hospital infection control protocols and to correct any non-conforming practices by reinforcing good clinical practices while on daily ward rounds.
- Assist in investigating outbreaks of infection or any study identified by the IC Committee.
- Identify systematic collection and recording of healthcare associated infections.
- Assist in management of all outbreaks involving hospital, campus and nation.
- Work with NC in planning and evaluation of Infection Control (IC) audit and training programmes in the preparedness exercises for pandemic outbreak.
- Assist the IC team in sharing of research and projects on IC at conferences and seminars. Including publishing paper on infection control research and projects.
- A recognised Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in nursing or its equivalent
- A recognised Advanced Diploma or its equivalent / Post Graduate Diploma in the specialty area
- At least 5 years experience as Registered Nurse for Senior position.
- Valid BCLS certification and practicing certificate issued by Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably certification in Basic and Advanced Infection Control Training
- Preferably a Member of Association for Infection Control Professionals such as Infection Control Association (Singapore)
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd