Senior Specialist, Financial Reporting
The Senior Specialist should be a self-starter and technical strong in accounting. S/he is responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, and assisting with audit preparations. This role requires business partnering skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a broad and diverse group of stakeholder organizations. The ideal candidate will have high visible interactions with senior executives to drive corporate financial initiatives in preparation for future career advancement. S/he will assist the Head of Finance with the implementation of both best practices accounting process in the region.
- Perform financial closing and analysis of entities financials of the Asia region.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, IFRS and statutory requirements.
- Collaborate with diverse group of stakeholder to ensure alignment on the following items: 1) Continuous review and implementation of accounting and financial procedures, policies and processes in accordance to best practices 2) Ensure the delivery of quality and timely financial data in support of these processes
- Facilitator for statutory audit
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments as directed by Manager.
- Qualified CA/CPA with Accounting Degree or ACCA
- Good working knowledge in IFRS and SFRS
- Hands-on preparation of full sets of accounts with SAP
- Proficient in MS Excel (VlookUp, Pivot table)
- An independent, self-starter, fast learner, detail oriented team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Proven track record in working effectively and collaboratively with internal and external
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd