Senior Solution Architect (Solution Architecture and Application Development)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 5-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assists in the implementation of new solutions based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Develop a 4 + 1 architecture views of the solution.
- Develop the architecture to address the non-functional requirements such as Scalability, Availability, Performance, Flexibility and Security.
- Conducts design realization to hand-off to Development teams (internal/external).
- Guide development teams on technical challenges and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders to ensure alignment of solution delivery with Business and IT priorities.
- Develop strong partnership with Infrastructure, Network, Compliance and Operations team create robust solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Architecture team to ensure solutions are built according to Industry best practice and to regulatory requirements.
- Design and direct the project teams to ensure compliance with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
- Analyse the application environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Hands-on IT professional with minimum 10 years of Software Development experience out of which 5 years in Architecture/Design.
- Experienced in architecting Digital solutions involving Omni Channels.
- Exposure on Content Management Systems preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in implementing Mobile applications and platforms.
- Experience in enterprise application integration using middleware tools.
- Experience in designing secure web and mobile solutions.
- Experienced in Microsoft Technologies - .NET,SQL Server platform including SSIS.
- Experienced in Architecture and Design using UML.
- Exposure on Infrastructure Sizing for applications and Web application security.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process methodologies.
- Ability to communicate with the business clients in non-technical terms.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a proven and successful track record in designing complex IT projects/programs.
- Ability to prepare and give presentations.