Senior Solution Architect
At Marina Bay Sands, the Senior Solution Architect works closely with the Solution Architecture team in the realization of Technical domain solutions on compliance projects to fulfill regulation and/or organization compliance requirements.
- Conducting Technical Analysis of the problem domain and outlining the solution architecture.
- Create the Architectural solution.
- Works with all IT functions to ensure the solution is covered from inception to Production support – ensuring the solution is compliant.
- Creation of Key architectural use cases and ensures Architectural principles are covered in the High level design.
- Documents the High Level Solution Architecture.
- Working with the Lead Solution Architect and Director of Solution Architecture to drive the realisation of the architecture into the design detail – where applicable adopting the 4+1 architectural view.
- Work with the Development team and 3rd parties to ensure the design adheres to standards and that technical changes are delivered on time
- Hands-on IT professional with full SLDC lifecycle – minimum 7 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge in a specific Technology or Functional Domain (i.e. Data, Applications, etc)
- Knowledgeable in enterprise architecture - especially covering .Net and Java Enterprise solutions
- Works closely with the Team members in IT Delivery , IT Operations and IT Central Services
- Highly experienced in the practical application of Architecture in supporting change and day to day operations.
- Experience in delivering change within the service Industry, including experience in both large-scale programs and projects as well as smaller-scale change requests. Must include practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments.
- General awareness of business, regulatory and technology change within investment management is essential.
- Knowledge of software development process methodologies like RUP and / or Agile;
- Project management skills
- Ability to communicate with the business clients in non-technical terms
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- Delivery focused and pragmatic
- Possess a proven and successful track record in delivering complex IT projects/programs
- Ability to prepare and give presentations