Senior Software Testing Engineer
- Friendly & enjoyable working environment
- Online training library, mentoring and career development opportunities
- Flexible schedules with emphasis on work-life balance
Our client is an international product design and development company that has over the last few decades, built a reputation for crafting innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing test automation architecture of client applications for cross-platform and backend automation.
- Integrating QA Automation and deploying pipelines, supporting a drive towards CI/CD.
- Developing process for building and maintaining automation libraries and build tools
- Evaluating and implementing new test automation tools and standards.
- You have at least a Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- You have at least 5 years experience in automation tools like Selenium and TestComplete, with prior working experience in a large scale financial institution
- Strong Java skills for test automation is required
- You have developed Hybrid, Keyword and Data driven automation frameworks
- You have experience with APIs testing using tools like Soap UI, Postman, Swagger or Karate framework.
- You have experience in database test automation that includes connection to various database testing using Oracle & SQL server
- You. have experience in test strategies, methodologies such as BDD/TDD and Agile
- Knowledge of other type of testing – e.g. integration, regression, unit, system and user acceptance testing is mandatory
- You have extensive experience in Developing, Executing and Maintaining Automation Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and Test Cases and Reporting system.
- You possess knowledge of TestNG and TAF
- You possess ability to debug code, analyse failures and trace defects to root cause
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and are a successful team player.
- You have the ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information.
- You are able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd