Senior Software Sales Specialist (Building Controls)_ Changi
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction. They are currently looking for Senior Software Sales Specialist for their newly setup team in Singapore.
Senior Software Sales Specialist
- Develop, deploy, track and forecast the execution of the Connected Services Annual Operating Plan of new licensing agreements of company's Connected Services Portfolio including Vector Occupant App, Vector Space Sense, Forge Outcome Based Services, API as a Service and future solutions as they are developed in the assigned national territory to new and existing customers
- Develop and measure Strategic Integrator relationships
- Navigate and develop partner-based agreements
- Responsible for achieving assigned Annual Operating Plan (AOP) orders plan while following established pricing guidelines.
- Identify and communicate the strengths and weaknesses of the Connected Buildings (CB) Software value propositions and making required adjustments based on market intelligence working closely with the marketing, technology, and Partner teams
- Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting from source data (SFDC, SAP, etc) to Sales Leader
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent with min 5years of related software sales experience.
- Experience in Building Controls and Software Sales will be ideal.
- A proficient understanding of the principles and methodologies that work in Software Sales
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- An ability to multitask, identify and resolve roadblocks in the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Changi Business Park
Remuneration; S$7500per month (with attractive package)
Interested applicants, please submit resume in MS word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894