Senior Software QA Engineer
Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Senior Software QA Engineer, you are responsible to ensure design quality and constantly look for ways to maximizing the quality of our final product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define test strategy, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for QA testing with a focus on automation
- Define test plans and guidance for junior level QA technicians
- Define and implement improvements to our existing processes and automated tools with the goal of increased testing scope and efficiency.
- Define, execute, and maintain processes, procedures, and tools
- Pro-actively seeking improvements to test coverage, execution, and test automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer, QA Engineer, or SDET.
- 3+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- Experience in black box and grey box testing Preferred Qualifications.
- Strong skills and familiarity with app automation tools like Appium, UI Automator and other relevant techniques.
- Familiarity with building iOS and Android application automation tests.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Familiarity with product development lifecycles and highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product development cycles.
- Demonstrated experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications and analyse data and output logs.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)