Senior Software Engineers (Digital Initiatives)
- Work within a leading employer in the Media & Entertainment industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Senior Software Engineers (Digital Initiatives), you will be involved in developing high-quality, user-centric web and mobile applications. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exploring and working on cutting edge technologies in digital media.
- Involved in the brainstorming of innovative ideas, conceptualization, system design, development, testing, and support of web responsive or mobile applications.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related fields, with at least 3 years as a full stack developer
- You have a strong knowledge of responsive HTML5 frameworks, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- You are familiar with Agile software development and Lean Startup approach, as well as trending digital technologies and skills. Ideally, you have an appreciation of AWS architecture and services
- You demonstrate a strong understanding in code-deployment workflow and source management tools, alongside the ability to create basic Shell scripts on Linux OS
- You are a dynamic team player who has strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
You can apply this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/00002111
Snaphunt Pte Ltd