Senior Software Engineer (Java, Spring Boot)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a well-backed event management platform
- Be involved in the development of an innovative and exciting product
- Work with a passionate and dynamic team!
Our client is an online ticketing technology platform that allows event organisers to manage and provide world-class booking experience.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and processes
- Writing JUnit test cases for test-driven development
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle, ensuring high-availability and performance of applications
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications and producing releases of software components
- Building and supporting a continuous integration process
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- You have at least 3 years of software development experience.
- You have strong working experience in Java development as well as designing and developing enterprise applications using Spring Boot.
- You have knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- You possess excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and Hibernate.
- Experience in designing or developing an integration to a RESTFul API is mandatory
- You demonstrate a high level of resilience and work well in fast-paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards
- You are result-driven and can work well with multiple priorities.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd