Senior Software Engineer
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is the integration of various forms of transport services into a single mobility service accessible on demand. MaaS seeks to help users meet their mobility needs and solve the inconvenient parts of individual journeys as well as the entire system of mobility services. The aim of MaaS is to provide an alternative to the use of the private car that may be as convenient and more sustainable, helping to reduce congestion and constraints in transport capacity, while possibly being even cheaper.
You will be responsible for :
● Experienced hands on software development professionals
● Write clean and reliable codes while following software development best practices like SOLID/GOF design principles
● Familiar with maintenance of good code quality and coverage using TDD/BDD
● Responsible for software development and subsequently support
● Participate in code reviews
● Enhance development and maintenance environment.
● Manage cross-functional teams across front-end (ios/android) and backend, and own the development cycle from development till release
- ● Work closely with local and off-shore Agile teams on projects that cover the entire software development life-cycle.
● Bachelor/Masters degree in engineering or computer applications, with a minimum of 8 years of development experience, and at least 3 years experience leading a development team
● Extensive experience with Java
● Experienced in designing and developing scalable Microservices.
● Extensive experience with backend application development, using Spring/Spring Boot
● Experience in at least 1 frontend development, either : web/html, iOs or Android
● Experience with Native App development, using either Java/Swift.
● Experience with Spring Cloud Microservices and message queues like RabbitMq.
● Experience with SQLite/PostGRE/ElasticSearch
● Experience with TDD development
● Experience in design and building large scale applications.
● Experience with AWS services and tools
● In-depth knowledge of REST API design principles.
● Experienced with unit, functional, load and end-to-end tests
Extra Skills (Good to have):
● Experience with ios/android development
● Experience working on AWS/GCP
● Experience with Nodejs
● Experience with Web App development, using Reactjs.
● Experience with Magento
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
Snaphunt Pte Ltd