Senior Software Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year renewbale contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Working location: TBC
- Contribute to the Build-Run team from design to go-live and beyond.
- Design and develop new components.
- Take ownership of the solutions, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production.
- Work as part of a Build-Run team, including teams of external vendors, developers and architects to guide and assist in delivering business requirements.
- Have close interaction with the business.
- Contribute to common development practices of the company's DT.
- Help identify new talent in the market.
- Close collaboration with IT service desk and service outage management teams.
- Continuous improvement of technology and process.
- Work with in-house and external stakeholders.
- Move traditional software to a modern setup (e.g. Microservices / Cloud).
- Reduce complexity that has grown over time.
- Achieve results that cross department boundaries when needed.
- Combine structural improvements with continuous BAU load.
- Set, maintain and increase standards for development.
- Generate attention to long-term quality with short-term focused feature-requesters.
- Follow the “you build it, you run it” principle, sharing responsibility for the development pipeline and the final delivered software to maintain service level agreement.
- Foresee and troubleshoot problems, with focus and diligence, resolving with urgency and awareness / ownership to escalate.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical.
- Min 3-5 years relavant experience.
- Technical / Professional Skills:
- Backend (Spring / Spring Boot)
- RESTFUL API design
- Test Automation
- React Native
- Redux & Redux Saga
- Jest unit test
- Swift & ObjectiveC for iOS / Java & Kotlin for Android
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)