Senior Software Engineer (C#/Python) - Up to $7.5k/MNC/North
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide software configuration and qualification of new tools bring built in the factory. Ability to review code and be able to work with version control system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer software issues, including embedded software for control systems. Able to triage mechanical, electrical and software bugs. Find root cause and recommend correction actions based on analysis of log files.
- Provide full coverage of company tools including managing escalations for tools built in Singapore. Work closely with manufacturing engineering team of mechanical, electrical, and test engineers.
- Collaborate closely with counterpart to learn and understand latest hardware and software features. Test new features on simulator and on tool.
- Take ownership in designing, developing, testing and improving software for semiconductor tools.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Prior experienced in the software development for front-end or back-end equipments in the semiconductor industry
- Software development, test or support experience in any of these languages: Python, TestComplete, Dephi, C#, Team Foundation Server, SVN
- Experienced with any of these interface software:
- Software for machine control
- Semiconductor Factory Automation (SEMI SECS/GEM)
- Equipment Data Acquisition (SEMI EDA / Interface A)
- Multi-threaded applications, real-time software, device drivers or other interrupt driven software
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]/ Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958