Senior Software Engineer (C/C++)
- Rewarding startup work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact in medical robotics
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent for medical device development
Our client is an award-winning, fast-growing medical device company building a high-impact robotic system that will advance surgeries.
In this role, you will be working closely with a a multidisciplinary team (R&D, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Department) and apply software and electronic engineering knowledge to the design and development of medical class devices as well as product changes & enhancements
You will be responsible for :
- Evaluating and troubleshooting software problems
- Contributing to the Design History File by generating clear written reports
- Creating procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
- Participating in software implementation for the pilot and later stage production of the device.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
- Designing and overseeing firmware for each module and each stage of the system.
- Providing engineering support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Supporting company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, good manufacturing practices, and regulations.
- You have a PhD/Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- You have at least 5 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- You are proficient in C/C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming e.g ‘ARM’ or ‘Ti’
- You have knowledge of any Windows based development platforms (e.g. Visual Studio, .Net, WPF, MFC) and Eclipse based development environments like ‘Kinetis’ or ‘Code Composer’.
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems like ‘VxWorks’, ‘QNX’, ‘ThreadX’ or similar is required
- Prior exposure to UL 2601/IEC60601 and ISO 62304 will be an added advantage
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a strong team player and able to communicate and work efficiently with management and team
- You are result-driven and show high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd