Senior Software Development Engineer
Golden Bridge Drive is a software development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform etc.) and providing technology services and solutions all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Senior Software Development Engineer, you are responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested and easily understood by others.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Process engineering - Review processes, evaluate risks and recommend improvements in the current operating procedures.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C#.
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software with distributed systems, with a service-based approach.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Experience developing cloud software services designed for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing, and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- Ability to communicate with technical peers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)