Senior Software Developers (.Net)
- Perform user requirement gathering, understand technical requirements and architecture from the client.
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements.
- Perform software programming using .NET Framework, particularly WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Familiar with XML and JSON structure.
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the solutions.
- Debugging existing system, fix problems, and continue to enhance the solution.
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings.
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation.
- Able to work within project timeline
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Proven programming experience and knowledge in .NET Framework 4.0 and higher and MS SQL 2012 Database
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision, self-manage tasks, and prioritise based on changing needs.
- Team player- collaborate with team members and other teams
- High initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server is an advantage
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wong Linqi (Lyn) | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd