Senior Software Developer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 14-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Participate in the requirement elicitation and produce the required technical and operations documentation.
- Work with Solution Architect/Technical Delivery Manager on the analysis and design of the code changes according to the finalized requirement specifications.
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications.
- Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review.
- Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the testing stages.
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
- Good technical knowledge with at least 5 year of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, SQL/ PLSQL, and XML.
- Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
- Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914