Senior Software Developer
Our client is an EdTech company providing a full-service online learning platform for learners and educators, aiming to promote a thriving learning network and ecosystem by connecting people via technological solutions. The goal is to create a sustainable learning network for everyone and to be the world’s premier knowledge exchange and learning platform.
The Senior Developer will manage all tech development projects and initiatives with the support of the team. The incumbent is to be the main point of contact for our external vendors, while being a solution provider for internal stakeholders. He/she will play an instrumental role in all tech development activities and have the opportunity to lead and represent the organization on tech related events, including meeting with external stakeholders.
1. Create and implement new and innovative technology strategies.
2. Developing and expanding the whole stack of product software
3. Code review and design validation
4. Developing high-quality software design and architecture
5. Analyzing code segments regularly.
6. Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments which can potentially offer the company a competitive advantage and create value for clients.
Education & Qualification
Technical degree such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
2. Experience in product management and leadership role would be a plus.
Technical / Professional Skills
2. Knowledge of implementation of databases, such as MongoDB.
3. Understanding of browser compatibility issues, rendering behavior, and web app performance optimization.
4. Intermediate/Higher coding experience, especially in web/mobile environments.
5. Extensive knowledge of software development and cross platform integrations.
6. Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
7. Strong in understanding and drawing system diagrams and process workflow.
8. Preferred experience in designing, presenting, and demonstrating technology projects to clients.
9. Familiarity with Agile processes or SDLC Methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
Attractive remuneration package ranging $4,500 - $9,000
Open to Singaporeans/PRs or Malaysians based in SG
Glints Intern Pte Ltd