Senior / Software Design Engineer (Automated Semiconductor Equipment)
Design and develop machine control software for automated semiconductor equipment.
- Develop new process control software.
- Integrate software component or OEM equipment into a fully functional software system.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts and code comments.
- Produce well organized, optimized, testable and efficient code for software released quality assurance.
- Develop software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage and work process, investigating problem areas following the software development life cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and propose sequencing and coding solutions.
- Improve equipment performance by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in process/procedures.
- Debug existing source codes and refine feature sets
- Support on-site installation and field service upgrading works.
- Tailor and deploy software tools and processes to resolve customer’s feedback, requirements or issues.
Skills and Qualification:
- Degree in Mechatronics/Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in programming on Windows environment.
- Proficiency with C++, VC++, MFC, SQL and OOP.
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threaded control software, equipment connectivity standard.
- Knowledge in designing GUI and familiarity with SEMI SECS/GEM, C# and WPF programming will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong general programming skills, software debugging and execute full lifecycle software development.
- Hardware experience in using Servo, Stepper Motion Controller, Analog Device and High Speed I/O.
- Excellent team player.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18138
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD