Senior / Software Application Engineers (C# & .Net)
- Work closely with Senior application Engineer to design and develop application solutions
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Develop test cases for unit test, load test, integration test and user acceptance test
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and release
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Work with project manager to deliver within the timeline and ensure work quality.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Science, IT, Engineering or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 2 years programming experience in object-oriented programming languages using C#. Those with at least 4 years of programming experience will be considered for a senior role and those with at least 2 full SDLCs working experience will be considered for a Systems Analyst role.
- Experience with REST services i.e. Web API, Service Stack or Node.js
- Experience with relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- A proven track record of delivering UIs using Ajax technologies
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Unit testing
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies will be an added advantage.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd