Senior Shipping Assistant / Woodlands / Up $2200
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:30pm
- Processing and issuances of Purchase Order, Delivery Order and invoices, Certificate of Origin, Quality certificate and shipping related documents
- Manage all incoming calls
- Handle administrative duties such as data entry, filing and scanning documents.
- Coordination of shipment with Authorities, Warehouse, Shipping Lines and 3PL.
- Liaise with customers – Company’s Sales Offices.
- Check shipping documents to ensure that pricing, quantity, delivery date and billing instructions are correct.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries on shipping issues.
- Assist in cost saving measures and minimize wastage of any kind.
- Attend to ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager
Technical Knowledge / Skills
- Min O level with at least 2 years of relevant experience in shipping
- Proficient in MS Words and Excel
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Independent, resourceful and proactive
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614