Senior/ Shift Facilities Engineer - M&E (Global MNC)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
We are partnering with an industry leading data center provider company in the search for a Senior Facilities Engineer to drive the critical infrastructure facilities operations.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems and mission critical facilities equipment including mechanical, electrical, emergency generators, fire/life safety systems and associated equipment.
- Conduct routine, ongoing assessment of the building systems operations.
- Perform tests and analyse data to assure the proper functioning of equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all building equipment.
- Working on building management programs for a mission critical facilities environment.
- Ensure compliance with all safety procedures
- Maintain ongoing communication with tenants, owners, property management and vendors.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies as relates to building operations.
- At least 2 years' experience in relevant Facilities Management within Data Center Operations or a Critical Infrastructure Environment
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience managing critical facilities/ infrastructure such as UPS, HVAC, generators, fire safety systems etc.
- Experience with project management works
- Shift flexibility will be required
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915