Senior Service Sales
Power Partners Private Limited| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Market development for generators and busway. Responsibilities include but not limited to the development of appropriate sales strategy, administering all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- Involve in service sales relating to generator after-sales and servicing
- Sale of generator battery and other related business products such as underground fuel systems
- Participate in project activities that is related to generators and overhead busway products
- Manage project issues and highlight to the Management where necessary
- Establish, maintain and expand commercial relations with clients through frequent customer visits, follow-up and discussion.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Direct technical sales experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably from the Power Protection Systems, Power Distribution Industry, Genset, Motor or heavy industrial.
- Superior customer skills and ability to multi-task several projects at one time.
- Must be highly organized and excellent sales, project and task management skills.
- Mature, highly independent and self-motivating
- Strong presentation, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel whenever required
- Provide high quality after sales service through constant reviews with clients
- Monitor of all sales leads project status that are related to generators and overhead busway and handle customers' feedback on quality and delivery issues
Power Partners Private Limited