Senior Service Engineer (Parts/ Services) - up to $4000/ West Area - SPITP
• Up to $4000 + AWS + VB
• Working Location: West Area
• Required overseas travel
- Responsible to plan and develop specific Dealer Support and Development Program to ensure Dealer service quality meets company standards to support business operations and new product launch.
- Responsible to mentor and guide new or junior service engineer.
- Plan & execute trainings on new products to dealers; prepare and review training materials; plan and organize regional trainings to dealer’s base on training needs.
- Manage Dealer portal to provide timely and accurate service information as Product Support Bulletin to share with dealers.
- At least 3 years of engineering experience in parts and spares related background.
- Minimum diploma in engineering or related field.
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Singaporean only
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to "[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" or Click "apply now".
Subject stated: Senior Service Engineer (Parts & Spares)
*By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration*
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781