Senior Service Engineer (MNC, exp in Gas Analyzer)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Commissioning and troubleshooting Analytical System & Products
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance
- To provide technical support and presales support to Sales Team.
- To complete required documentation for service activities such as field service, Commissioning and Calibration reports by required deadlines.
- Supports Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test.
- To provide technical assistance and other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ensures all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Min 6-8 years of servicing experience in Gas Analyzers
- Strong knowledge on Sampling Conditioning System.
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Competent in MS Office suite.
- Good written and verbal skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd