Senior Security Officer (SSO)
To assist Management on ensuring the safety of company’s property, well-mannered & service orientated in order to maintain a peaceful and pleasant ambience for customers, positive and optimise team player whom can lead team with fairness and unselfishness.
1) To be alert and aware of all occurrences within the assigned premises.
2) To response and react appropriately during the event of any unusual occurrences.
3) To lead team with fairness and without any ethical prejudice.
4) To monitor daily operation & provide resolution to subordinates when require.
5) To deliver proper orientation & guidance to all new team members.
6) To ensure team adhering to all standing orders and disciplinary guidelines of the company.
7) To cultivate team effort for ensuring the smooth flow of all company’s event.
8) To project good example of own self and team all the time.
9) To attend to any ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
• Min N level and above.
• Only PLRD holders may apply.
• Minimum 2-year supervisory experience.
• Good team player with good social and communication skills.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice period.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
Motor Image Enterprises Pte Ltd