Senior Security Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the duty post is manned by the team members during shift coverage
- Perform patrol tour and clocking system duties at designated perimeters, corridors, service areas and other areas of security interest as required
- Screen and control the entry/exit point at loading/unloading bay
- Enforce that all staff, contractors, suppliers, visitors are issued with authorised Contractor/Visitors passes.
- Perform escort duties for material deliveries or designated person(s) when required
- Respond to protective alarm signal or other indications of suspicious activities
- Perform crowd control during festive periods or major events
- Report to the security manager, any malfunction of any installations and equipment including lifts whilst observed or detected during the course of duty/patrol
- Assist with telephone operator duties, taking and redirecting calls and taking messages at the security guard house
- Act as necessary in the event of situation affecting the security of the building including fires, accident, internal disorders, and attempts to commit espionage, sabotage or other criminal acts.
- Possess valid security license (PLRD)
- Must be able to communicate well in the English language
- Team player, reliable and no criminal records
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Can manage multiple tasks
- Vigilant and civic minded
- Pleasant disposition
- Fit to work
Interested applicants are invited to contact our Recruitment Executive at 9002 5362. Alternatively, you may walk in for interview at our Office (office address can be found under Contact Information) from Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm (except lunch break 12pm - 1pm). Thank you.