Senior Security Officer
Park Hotel Clarke Quay| Date Posted: 22-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- To protect life and property which includes prevention and deterrence of crimes.
- To ensure all other duties and operations assigned to the Security Control Room are carried out efficiently and diligently, such as the issuance of staff locker keys and distribution of part-timers’ float as per hotel’s payment policy.
- To brief Security Officers daily on any important event developments in the hotel before they commence the duties.
- To take part in any high-level security activities prior to all important VIP events.
- To perform duties at lobby, patrol, escort duty, static duty and other assignments
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Assistant Security Manager.
- GCE ‘N’ Level and above
- Possess SIRD certification & Supervisory Certificate in Security
- Required to perform 3 rotating shifts
Park Hotel Clarke Quay