Senior Security Consultant
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 12C6135|EA Personal Registration No: R1980706
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processe procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Establish compliance with these policies / procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems.
- To conduct security risk management exercise.
- Perform design risk assessment.
- Identify security requirements and strategies to manage identified risks.
- To manage and drive outsourced third party security assessor.
- Identify/analyse/ mitigate and Report risk findings.
- To conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration tests activities.
- To conduct information security awareness training.
- Responsible for the development and management of customer’s security incident response plan.
- To lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems.
- Years of IT Experience: Minimum 10 years and above.
- Strong understanding of information security principles.
- Possess one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISA/CISM
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd