Senior SAP HANA Project Manager
The resource will provide leadership to execute, manage and coordinate a multitude of inter-related IT project activities globally & regionally, excel at end to end project delivery through effective stakeholder management, collaboration with business users, affiliates, remote shared services & third-party suppliers within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Advanced expertise in several integrated business processes across multiple major business functions primarily in areas of scope aligned with their assigned program responsibilities. Advanced expertise in multiple SAP system modules within the functional area of expertise (OTC, SCM, RTR, or PTP).
- High knowledge and experience in integration of SAP with non-SAP systems, both internal and off-the-shelf software.
- Experience with S/4 HANA implementations and initiatives.
- Knowledge of SAP’s latest technologies, such as Fiori, Lumira, Leonardo, etc.
- Experience in resolving complex business, system, change management and program delivery challenges.
- Experience in project management of projects and large matrix teams responsible for scope, schedule, quality, resource management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Strong experience in facilitating resolution of cross-team integrated topics.
- Strong expertise in project delivery methods, tools and templates
- Working in a matrixed environment, the Senior Project Manager partners with and oversees diverse yet complementary leadership groups:
- Project Managers. Project Managers are expected to have the proven experience and knowledge needed to ensure the successful delivery of consulting services of an individual “major” project. This requires the capability to oversee the large and complex combination of services and delivery integration within their area of expertise and to demonstrate an expert understanding of the appropriate project methodology, tools and skills to be used.
- Team/Thread Leads. Leads have demonstrated leadership on medium, complex projects, larger, less-complex projects and major phases of very large projects. Team Leads facilitate and guide requirements gathering, analysis, development of hypotheses/conclusions, production of final reports, stakeholder and executive presentations, oversee solution delivery and quality assurance.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead medium and large SAP projects, executing on time and on budget all approved deliverables.
- Coordinate project resources to ensure program and business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business leaders.
- Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Assess degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects by partnering with the division, group or senior executive management and sponsor, to gain agreement for resolution.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Executive Management, IT Sr Management, the business sponsors, and the project team.
- Maintain compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Develop a project plan, ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
Accion Labs Pte Ltd