Senior SAP BI4 Developer
- Contribute to projects in the banking industry
- Opportunity within a company with strong employee loyalty
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Architecting solutions and managing BI4 related projects / tasks in the capacity of Main Technical developer.
- Ensuring the BI4 platform is maintained in terms of version and conforms to the technical requirement of the group (i.e. security / architecture / software standards, etc.)
- Providing Level 3 support and providing assistance to support levels 1 & 2 on BI4 related subject.
- Assisting in the migration of BO to BI4 for remaining site of WM.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7 years of experience in being SAP (BI4) Expert, and 3 years experience in ORACLE PL/SQL development with ability to create functions/packages.
- You possess BI4 Certification and are an expert on UNIVERSE design/ Report Development, BI4 Administration and BI4 Configuration
- You are familiar in configuring BI4 Security (LDAP/SMARTPASS) as well as in KANBAN / SCRUM methodology
- You have exposure to unix environment and able to do basic unix command.
- Prior exposure to Finance / Business terminologies as well as Data Warehousing concept and Data Modeling is required.
- You have experience in managing project and resources, with strong analytical and product management skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd