Senior / Salesforce Developer
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 1-Sep-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be the subject matter expert on Salesforce and will focus on delivering digital products using AGILE methods on the existing Salesforce deployment. We are looking for someone with the ability to provide creative and innovative solutions, as part of a larger DevOps team that crosses multiple IT Disciplines.
- Participate in both small and enterprise-wide engagement with stakeholders to understand strategic and operational needs, capture requirements, identify gaps, and translate these into technical solutions
- Develop new solutions in and around the Salesforce.com platforms (including the sales and marketing clouds)
- Support, maintain and enhance existing solutions
- Perform administrator functions such as user, permissions, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Establish and implement best practices in Salesforce development, administration and integration
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce releases and incorporate new functionalities and solutions as needed
- Prepare, review, update and maintain system design documents
- Minimum 4 years of direct salesforce experience with at least 1 Salesforce implementation lifecycle completed
- Well-versed with Salesforce.com development and data tools, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Experience, Process Builder, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP, and REST
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience, you can take a project from start to finish
- You understand AGILE work processes through experience
- Confidence to own solutions, deploying builds to testing and release
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and tools
- Good English speaking & writing skills
About The Company
Jardine Cycle & Carriage ("JC&C") is a leading Singapore-listed company and a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. It has an interest of just over 50% in Astra International ("Astra"), a premier listed Indonesian conglomerate, as well as Direct Motor Interests and Other Interests in Southeast Asia. Together with its subsidiaries and associates, JC&C employs more than 250,000 people across Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar.
JC&C's Direct Motor Interests (DMI) operates in Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar under the Cycle & Carriage banner, and through Tunas Ridean in Indonesia and Truong Hai Auto Corporation in Vietnam, representing brands including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Kia. As the largest automotive dealer group in ASEAN, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in this fast-changing industry.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the JC&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Cycle & Carriage Singapore